Don’t rely on your existing plastic window latches. They are cheap and ineffective.
Install key operated locks that are fitted to the base of the window sill making forced entry almost impossible. Secure ventilation is also possible so you can have fresh air and know your window is still secure.
- All window and sliding door types
- Keyed alike in all quantities
- Various colours available
Lance Locksmiths are security professionals that have been installing locks and security fittings since 1987.
Lance Locksmiths can also re-key existing locks and fittings, provide and install security alarms, fire detection systems and property protection systems as well as supplying from a large range of safes cabinets and vaults.
- Entrance sets can be rekey to match an existing key
- Passage handles for internal doors
- Privacy handles for bedroom and bathroom doors
- Lever style or knob style
- Stainless steel or polished brass
- Entrance handles for entry doors (key outside, push button inside)
Mobile Locksmith Services in Sydney
- Residential & Domestic
- Commercial (Real Estate and Strata)
- Installations, repairs and maintenance
- Rekey and barrel changes
- Lock outs
- Restricted master key systems
- On-site key cutting
- Property re-secure
- Friendly advice
- Professional licence
- Fully insured
- Deadlocks, Deadbolts, Handle locks, Window locks, Door bolts, Letterbox locks, Cabinet locks, Gate locks, Garage door locks, Security door locks, door closers, Padlocks, Sliding glass door locks
Double cylinder deadlocks are a must for your home or business. Not only to prevent forced entry but also when it comes to your contents insurance. Automatically deadlocking from outside when the door is closed with the option to lock from inside when leaving the premises.
When you come home simply open your door with your key and this will automatically disengage the inside deadlocking function so you are NEVER locked inside. Simply turn the snib from the inside to engage the “holdback’’ function to prevent being locked out.
- Unit doors require Deadlocks with safety release
to comply with NSW Strata Laws
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass.
- Can be rekeyed to match an existing key/s.
Deadbolt give a high level of security when fitted to a solid timber door. With hardened steel bolts that are hacksaw proof. Key lockable from both inside and outside for double security these locks do not self-latch. Simply close the door and use you key to lock it. Perfect for rear doors, garage to house entry doors, laundry doors and main entry doors.
- Available in Stainless Steel or Polished Brass
- Double or single sided
- Are rekeyable to match an existing key
- Solid brass or Stainless steel
- Boron Allow shackles
- Rekey Possible
- Compatible with most Restricted key systems
- Keyed alike or key to differ in all quantities
- All sizes available
Stephen Murphy took over Lance Locksmiths in 2016, with over 20 years of personal experience and 15 years as employee of Lance Locksmiths. Transforming Lance Locksmiths into a fully mobile business, providing affordable individual service throughout Ryde, Parramatta, Bankstown and the Sutherland Shire.
Lance Locksmiths supplies and installs products for both Commercial and Residential properties. From Real Estate and Strata, Banks and Insurance firms, to Schools and all types of Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) businesses.
With over 35 years in the industry, Lance Locksmiths is fully qualified to provide you, your family and your employees with the best in practical security – due to dedicated Locksmiths with years of on-site experience.
Focused on providing a fully mobile workshop, there is no need to visit a showroom. We come directly to you and evaluate your needs on-site. From small key cutting jobs to large installations and master key systems, we can rekey, upgrade and resecure any premises. Lance Locksmiths’ fully stocked and mobile workshop includes key cutting machines and equipment so that no job is too big (or small).
We are a current and long-time member of the Locksmiths Guild of Australia, and hold a valid Security Licence Number (SLED): 000 218 911 – plus we are fully insured. So you can be confident that our friendly service to you is of a professionally recognised standard.
In 1986, Lance Locksmiths was established by Darryl Lance. Based in a retail store front on Victoria Road, West Ryde, he soon became Epping’s preferred professional locksmith for both domestic and commercial security installations. Delivering to Sydney’s CBD, through the North Shore, Parramatta and Hills District.
Over the past 30 years both Darryl and his licensed employees quickly expanded into a dedicated team of efficient onsite tradesmen, specialising in all types of security doors, access controls, alarm systems, safes - and of course, all manner of locks.